Thursday 16 February 2012

Task 1d.

http://www.flickr.com//photos/stephlarty/show/

So i have started task d and loaded some photos up to flickr, here are just some portfolio shots i had done with a photographer recently it shows the performance and dancer side of my work, in afew weeks i would like to add some shots of me teaching on there as that is the side of dance i am hoping to go onto.I enjoyed setting up this site as at first i was abit unsure if i wanted to post pictures i knew everyone would be able to have access to, but having looked at the different settings on the website i see that you can keep some pictures private ect, so realised its a good thing to use to have access to your pictures even if your not on your own computer. A great thing if you need to apply for a job quickley and don't have your own computer with you.
iv also added the photos as a slideshow on my blog.
whatch this space for more :)

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Steph, great photos by the way! Ahmet told me about the little trick where you can get your photos in thumb size, It just makes it easier to have a quick scan and it looks cool! so on the top right hand side, there's a share button, click on it and add your blog to your flickr account, it was a little fiddly for me, but worthwhile, have a look??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thansk Steph for ypour contribution . .. I thought your Youtube video worked really well. One slide hasd quite a lot of text and was a bit quick to read it all, but I really thought the overall effect was really good. Your comments were pitched just right I think ... aspirational, realistic and professional.

    I also think you've really got the hang of how to use the technology, and from your last post, have understood some of its real advantages. OK, there are also dangers, but we are all now engaged in marketing ourselves and our ideas .... I think someone termed it 'Me PLC' !!!

    ReplyDelete