Wednesday 15 February 2012

Task 1c-youtube video

Today i finally sat down to begin the third task, to be honest its something i have been putting off for a while, iv been looking at other peoples and they all seem so interesting and imaginative, and i personally am not that creative when it comes to technology! and have never uploaded or even made a video on youtube before!
             So i decided to do it in a way that i felt i would get the most from the task. So to begin with i used the webcam tool to record my introduction. Then i began writting down my thoughts and ideas in word so that i had it in front of me as i find it easyer to work that way.Then after playing around with the moviemaker i realised i could incorporate different slides into the video, i decided to do that so that i could make use of another tool on the program and also i prefer to have information wrote in front off me.
            To finalise the video i added a picture of myself at the end,making use of another tool, and adding some music over the top off it. The song i choose talks about not giving up even though you may be feeling at your lowest. Which i think fits well with the course, because even if we are struggling with something, keep ploughing on and we'll all get there in the end!
          Its not a work of art, but it gets my point across and introducted me to a tool i have never used before. Im sure i can improve on it over time! :)


2 comments:

  1. Steph, That is amazing! Brilliant. I enjoyed the fact that I saw you at the beginning. I loved the fact that you used a power point style slideshow with your thoughts written down and the fact that the photo at the end was of you walking away, but looking back! The end...to be continued... Honestly, really loved that - My favourite so far. It was slick, professional and to the point. Well done and thank you for sharing it. :-)
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph,
    Loved your clip.Great idea to put it up with a word slideshow.I also love your pictures on Flicker,for someone who is new to the technology side of things(like myself)you are doing brilliantly.I have yet to do mine,wish me luck!Thank you for yours.
    Best wishes,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete