Wednesday 3 October 2012

Back to Blogging.

Well after a long and busy summer break, its time to get back to blogigng! i feel it will take me a while to get back into the flow of blogging but it is something that i am looking forward to again.

I briefly read through the handbook on monday, and again i had that slight moment of panic when i felt omg can i do this! however after that i realised that yes i can, i got through the first modual and each aspect is a learning experience that i just need to take one step at a time, and to take a step back and go through it again if i feel i am struggling and of course seek out help via blogs ect!

At the moment its looking pretty busy for me i am doing some part time teaching aswell as being part of a show company at the moment, and aswell as starting back on BAPPs i have also began doing my i.s.t.d DDI teacher training. So a lot of work to fit into a week!

Having spoke to Alan on skpye this week i feel there is no point in panicing as that will not get anything done. I feel my main priorty at the moment is to PLAN PLAN PLAN!! by making a layout or timetable for myself where i can allocate a space for everything and make sure i stick to it.

I am looking forward to getting stuck into this modual and getting back in touch with you all! im now off to read through reader 4.

Happy blogging people and speak soon :)
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Steph, It's good to have you back! You sound like a busy lady this term - great to hear that you've enrolled for the DDI teacher training. I cannot even think about taking on anything else other than the BAPP course right now, otherwise my head goes on override!
    Module Two appears to be very much in preparation for Module Three, so as much as I'm looking forward to getting stuck in, there is so much reading to do (not my forte!)I do have a little resistance. I did find for myself last term, that I'm better studying when I have a big chunk of time, so that I can get my teeth into it rather than little bits here and there. You are right, it's all in the planning. If you planned, then you're prepared, which helps remove the anxiety factor! (well, let's hope anyway!) Good luck with everything. I look forward to reading your Blogs :-). Best Wishes, Jo.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steph,
    Yep, same here. Great summer, tentative start and a miniature break down upon reading the reader...

    I think you point of plan, plan, plan is an important one. I too balance quite a lot with work. I'm finding it's all about physically putting study slots in my diary and sticking to them. I'm looking forward to your inquiry, as a fellow teacher I am hoping we could be SIG buddies...

    All the best and speak soon,

    Ahmet

    ReplyDelete