Tuesday 9 October 2012

Task 4B.


Task 4B

 

With the task of creating or developing my SIG group I decided to use linkdIn, I decided to use this because it is a site I have been wanting to make use of for a while but have never got round to it. So with setting up my SIG group on there I have also set up a profile hoping that in the coming weeks I will begin using the site more and hopefully gear it toward some positive networking for myself.

            There are obviously many ways I intend to share ideas with people for our SIG groups, through emails and our blogs however I wanted a separate section that I could also add people that aren’t on the BAPPS program to if I wanted to get an ‘outsiders’ perspective on certain topics if I wished.

            The link below is to my SIG group which is titled BAPPs SIG dance and arts education, I titled it this as dance is my passion and the profession I am in at the moment and the education of dance and arts is what I am beginning at the moment and the path I am hoping the BAPPS program will lead me down.

            Please feel free to join my group and share your opinions look forward to hearing from you.

 

Steph.

 


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steph,
    I shall of course join your SIG. I absolutely agree that it will be beneficial to be on LinkedIn as there are many people who are professionals in our field/s on LinkedIn who can offer valuable opinions and information. I have found it incredibly useful in the last few months interacting with others who have similar practices to ours and who are generous with sharing their knowledge with others.
    This should be an interesting part of the module. :-)
    Best Wishes,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Steph!

    I'm new to linkedin so I might need a tutorial after the next campus session. Please have a look at mine on my blog asI think our interests would definitely cross over. I look forward to 'SIGing' with you!

    Ahmet

    ReplyDelete