Sunday 27 October 2013

Further Reading

After continuing my literature reviews I decided to expand my knowledge base further by looking into articles to do with educating the early years in general. I found some articles offering tips and suggestions on teaching this age group in general education. I noted a few common approaches cropping up in all of these literatures and also over lapping with the movement literatures I have read. (I feel I can now see my inquiry taking shape.)

The points that most cropped up are;
  • Having a routine in place,
  • Parental co-operation and involvement.
  • Planning
Links to my reviews are below.

literature review f
literature review G
literature review H
literature review I
literature review j
literature review k



1 comment:

  1. Steph these look really helpful to your inquiry - in the review you will need to summarise the thinking and pint out debates and knowledge that seems to be evident across the field. You have talked about a few common themes form the literature - could you write these up a bit more - planning what? How are they like the movement literature? These will be useful in your analysis.

    ReplyDelete