Thursday 24 October 2013

Back Home and Back to it.

Well iv landed back in the u.k and finally over the jet lag, and now intend to take full advantage of unlimited wifi once again woooo. To continue and get back connected with my BAPPS program.
I feel I am still on the right path I just need to finalize some things that I struggled to do without internet whilst being away. I have sorted out my google docs now (thanks to sarah) so my blog on literatures is now fully accessible so please feel free to have a read and comment on any thoughts.

I have continued with further literatures whilst I have been afew and so intend to put an updated findings blog up in the next few days.

Plans for today and the next few days;

  • Sit in front of my laptop enjoying being able to research easily once again (and with lots of cups of tea)
  • Finalize the analysis of the two interviews I have carried out so far.
  • Contact the people I intend to interview to arrange interviews for this week.
  • Find more literatures expanding to areas not just based on dance but still focused on teaching a young age group.
  • Categorize my research so far
  • Enhance my use of social media.
  • Get back connected and comment with people on the bapps program.
So hopefully I will be up to date and fully communicational once again within the next few days.

look forward to collaborating with you all once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment