Monday 14 October 2013

First artifact ideas

I have been putting off thinking about this for a while, as the topic of it still feels slightly hazin my mind, but hopefully putting my mind to paper so to speak should hopefully help clear it.
I have been unsure about how i want to present my artifact as i feel i want to get all the information across in a clear and precise way. After developing my literature reviews and reading various different styles of text. I came to like the bullet point style some texts offered.
So in thinking this i would like my artifact to be produced in a kind of bullet point style way. As my inquiry is about finding out peoples different approaches to teaching the age group two to five. I think i would like to sift through my findings and make notes of the most common approaches people have suggested. To make a sort of top ten teaching tips bullet point booklet. Where each tip would be a bullet point and then the tip expanded on further with explanations and pictures where possible, as i feel if i did something like this it would help show to my audience within the BAPPS program the research i have developed, and it would show to my audience in the public sense, useful approaches i have found to teaching this age group which can be of use to me and others in the future.
The downfalls i feel to creating this booklet is i may not be able to fully explain the research that went in to it and any obstacles that i faced.
This is currently the first thoughts i have had about it and is of course a working progress, but your thoughts and feedback would be much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I've just read Melanie Brown's blog and she gives some good ideas on how to present your artefact, I was struggling too but it gave me some great ideas!

    http://melaniebrown10.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The professional artefact is designed for a professional audience and presents your findings to this audience. The content of the artefact needs to wait for your inquiry findings (what you found out form your practitioner research) and how your have analysed the data (what you found out) with your literature and experience. However the form should be what best relates that information and thinking to your audience. Will it be a digital booklet if it is for your BAPP A(Arts) community of practice?

    ReplyDelete