Friday 8 November 2013

Continuing on

I finally feel as if things are commingle together, my interviews are competed with my notes wrote up providing me with the information I need to co-inside with my literature findings and I am beginning to piece together my written frame work.

However I have had a mind blank of how to quote and reference my interviewees any help n this would be much appreciated.

Thoughts about my artifact seem to be forming now also.

Being a teacher myself i thought of ways of how i would like the information easily presented and accesible to me. My first thought was with all the technology and social networking i would like to make my artifact an app, a sort of how too app, offering useful tips and sharing ideas with people. (however i then remembered i am not that technical so had a rethink and maybe one day.) so instead i decided i would like to make my artifact a two parter a hardcopy and a virtual copy. For the hard copy i would like it to be a booklet offering ten key tips and teaching methods i have came across the most in my research and that i feel are valued the most. The current working title would be something like......ten tips for teaching tots. I would then like to make the virtual copy as a similar set up, in slide format prehaps that can be downloaded and easily accessed on phones for people on move and so they can have access to it atany point and anywhere.

I hope to continue on with this progress.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steph,
    Great to read that you've got all your interviews done and can see things clearly in light of your literature.
    It's interesting to hear what you are thinking of for a professional artifact, and why, as my target audience is teachers (of dance). Your comment about technology and ease of access is really useful in helping me to develop a useful artifact.
    I love the idea of mobile access too and am considering a website that is both PC and mobile friendly.

    Are your quotes from interviewees being kept anonymous because you'd need to provide each one with an 'alias' and then put that in brackets after the quote, i.e. (Interviewee A, 2013)
    This website might be useful: http://www.citethisforme.com/cite/interview
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes tell us more about what you have found out and how you will let others know - in the artefact - how are you developing the teaching tips? from your inquiry practitioner research?

    ReplyDelete