Friday 15 November 2013

Update


Today i have spent the morning catching up on peoples blogs and taking inspiration from them. The first one i have taken inspiration from is Sarahs Blog

As you can see. I enjoy the way she documents ‘where she currently is and what she has achieved and what she has left to do. I find this useful as it gives you a visual on what you have overcome, the achievements you have made and where you need to go next.

So here is my update.

-i have compleated and wrote up all my interviews.
-Some interviews because of time restrains i was not able to take place so i would like to dcument some thoughts on this and how it affected my artifact.
-i have gathered my literature and information from there.
-i feel further expansion could be done on my literatures.
-my artifact ideas are starting to come forward, as you can see in my Artifact Blog
-i need to break this down to start to develop the idea. 
–will it be photos or pictures involved, how to make it accessible to both parents and teachers. Ect.
-

Another blog i took inspiration from was Emilys blog

Here i like the way she stated that instead of using the feedback she has had now and re-edit her inquiry, to keep side notes and to edit her inquiry later on as it is an ongoing process. I want to take this information and use it myself. I have flew out to italy to be with my partner for a few days so i really wanted to get the basis, (very basic ) draft down onto paper, before i left so i felt i had achieved something, and compleated a chapter so to speak. Now having done this from reading blogs and continuing into my research whilst i am here i ama ready seeing things that i want to add in and edit or explain and develop things further.So i have decided to keep a seperate document of the things i want to change, add into my inquiry or expand upong, so when i go back to editing and finalising my work i have easy access to the information i want to change.  A first edition of my development doc can be seen here;

Additions, Edits, Explanations



So thanks for the inspiration guys and keep blogging J.

1 comment:

  1. Steph - yes great to talk with you in a brief Skype - developing a feel for you emerging findings and looking at others work - both great to do and relates to the critical thinking that you need to evaluate your process and analyse 1. what people said about practice 2 how that compares to the literature 3. how that compares to and has implications for your practice. Artefact - 2 if for parents and teaching staff as the language would most likely be different - create with visuals and text - what would really stand out - it does not have to be perfect! drawing s of movements or photos of props might be possible.., Come visit my blog - more will be going up this week but look for the criticality in other themes - like the play.

    ReplyDelete