Monday 11 February 2013

First Blog of 2013

Well even though we are know well into 2013 i would still like to wish everyone a happy new year as this is my first blog. i spent january as most people did, deciding on the changes and what i wanted to achieve out of 2013 and i can happily say i had a full tidy up of my personal and working life allowing space for concentrating on things i feel are important to me, the BAPPS program inparticular as i feel this module is going to challange me the most as at the moment it feels like such a huge leap. However im sure i have stated this at the begining of each module, something new is always daunghting at first. But i intend to dive right in and give it my best.

After spending the day reading the handbook and reader i can safley say my first thoughts were AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! however once i settled down i realised i need to take it all in my stride and as i did with the other modules i feel the best way to succeed is to PLAN PLAN PLAN, as i have stated, before an organised space is an organised mind. I intend to spend the next few days organising my research and how i am going to carry it out with putting together timetables for myself aswell as documents that i know i will need to carry out the research so that i can just pull them up as and when i need and will not need to spend time in the future weeks typing them up.

I look forward to getting back into blogging and sharing ideas with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment